1. Velingrad - 2 days
Day 1. At arrival in Velingrad visit to the historic museum of Vela Peeva and lunch at Restaurant on "Kleptuza" lake. Overnight in a hotel in Bansko - the most popular Bulgarian Ski Resort.
Day 2. A visit to the local Chirch in Bansko - with largest bell tower and clock on it, sightseeing of the Ski Zone and Pirin Golf, near Razlog; Visit the Chirch-Museum in Dobarsko - cultural monument under UNESCO protection.
- group up to 4 pax - 260 € (500 BGN)
- group up to 8 pax - 310 € (600 BGN)
2. Varna & Dolphin Show - 1 day
The program includes a visit of Dolphin Show in the biggest on Balkans Aquarium; Shopping in Galleria Mall, Visit of the Cathedral The Dormition of Mother of God - the largest and most impressive in our biggest Black Sea port of Varna, officially opened on 30th August 1886.
- group up to 4 pax - 80 € (160 BGN)
- group up to 8 pax - 120 € (240 BGN)
3. Shipka - Tsarevets, Veliko Tarnovo - 1 day
Visit of Shipka Memorial Temple, The Peak Shipka and the memorial complex on the peak.
Sightseeing tour of Veliko Tarnovo - the historical fortress of Tsarevets and Arbanasi Village.
- groups up to 4 pax - 155 € (300 BGN)
- groups up to 8 pax - 230 € (450 BGN)
4. Balchik - Kaliakra - Varna - 1 day
Visit of the Palace - The Quiet Nest and the Botanic Garden. Sightseeing of Kaliakra Cape; visit to the Cathedral Dormition of Mother of God in Varna and free time.
- groups up to 4 pax - 125 € (250 BGN)
- groups up to 8 pax - 180 € (350 BGN)
5. Bansko - Melnik - Rupite - Rila Monastery - 3 days
Day 1 - Arrival in Bansko; Visit of Vaptsarov's House-Museum; the Orthodox Chirch in Bansko and the Ski Zone; overnight in a hotel in Bansko.
Day 2 - Arrival in Rupite - aura of mystery and place of Vanga - the prophetess; Visit to Rozhen Monastery and Melnik - the smallest town in Bulgaria with unique architecture and sandstone cliffs; wine tasting in botique vine cellar; overnight in a hotel in Melnik.
Day 3 - Arrival in Rila Monastery - the largest one in Bulgaria, included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Site, situated in a secluded moutain place.
- groups up to 4 pax - 385 € (750 BGN)
- groups up to 8 pax - 495 € (980 BGN)
6. The Stone Forest (near Varna) and Madara Horseman - 1 day
Visit the rock phenomenon Stone Forest and the nearby neolithic settlement - Neophit Rilski. Departure for Shumen Plateau. The national symbol, which is a one of the kind in Europe - Madara Horseman, dated from 8th Century, carved in a cliff can be seen.
- groups up to 4 pax - 125 € (240 BGN)
- groups up to 8 pax - 165 € (320 BGN)
7. Sofia - 1 day
Sightseeing tour of Bulgaria's capital city - visit of Alexander Nevski Cathedral, The Russian Chirch, The Boyana Church, The Rotond and The National History Museum where Panagyurishte Treasure is exhibited. Optional visit of Sofia Zoo, free time to explore the town by yourselves.
- groups up to 4 - 245 € (480 BGN)
- groups up to 8 - 325 € (650 BGN)
* By request - professional Guide services - 40 € (80 BGN) per day
* The listed trips are organised for larger groups also
* The prices are for transport only
* NOT included in prices are expenses for meals, overnights and entrance fees
* The trips are subjected to changes upon customer's request
* If you do not find what you are interested in, contact us for other offers