1. Turkey - Istanbul - One or two day trip
- "Saint Sofia" or Chirch of the Holy Wisdom of God - a monumental public building transformed into a museum
- Mosque of Sultan Ahmet or the "Blue Mosque"
- Topkapi palace
- Dlmabahçe palace
- Grand Bazaar
- St. Stefan Chirch - Bulgarian chirch also known as Iron Chirch
- max 4 pax travel by car or mini-van - 260 € (500 BGN) - max 8 pax travel by mini-bus - 310 € (600 BGN) ∗ One day trip is mainly for shopping and has an optional visit of museums
∗ The 3 day trip is an offer with optional museum and site visit
2. Romania - Bucharest-Sinaia-Bran - 3 day trip
Day 1 - Early departure and arrival to Sinaia in Carpatian Mountain, visit the Palace of Peles and overnight in hotel.
Day 2 - Trip to Bran and visit the Castle of Vlad Tepes, known as Count Dracula; lunch and departure to the Medieval city of Brasov - visit local tourist attractions. Overnight in Bucharest.
Day 3 - Sightseeing tour of Bucharest and departure to Bulgaria.
- max 4 pax travel by car or mini-van - 370 € (720 BGN)
- max 8 pax travel by miny-bus - 495 € (960 BGN)
∗ Professional Guide by request - 40 € per day (80 BGN)
∗ Trips are organised for large groups also
∗ Prices do not include entrance fees, accommodation and meals
∗ Trips are subjected to changes if customers request
∗ If you do not find your desired route and program - we will do it your way